The College of Veterinary provides a robust scholarship program for students. We consider all admitted students for merit and need-based awards* during the admissions process with no additional application requirements. In addition to merit and need-based awards, several named scholarships are available via an application for students.
*Applicants must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be eligible for a needs-based award.
The College of Vet Med offers several generous in-named scholarships to which students can apply. Named Scholarships may have specific additional requirements, and students are encouraged to apply directly to the awards for consideration.
- Charles and Maxine Lakin Vet Med Scholarship
- Janice and David Shelton Family Endowed Scholarship in Veterinary Medicine
- Marley Vet Med Scholarship
- Mary Sniadach Scholarship for Veterinary Medicine
- Peggy Lee Stith Scholarship
- Veterinary Medicine Dean's Scholarship Endowment
We consider merit-based aid upon admission to the program during the admission process. Therefore, no separate application is required.