The College of Veterinary provides a robust scholarship program for students. We consider all admitted students for merit and need-based awards* during the admissions process with no additional application requirements. In addition to merit and need-based awards, several named scholarships are available via an application for students.
*Applicants must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be eligible for a needs-based award.
The College of Vet Med offers several generous in-named scholarships to which students can apply. Named Scholarships may have specific additional requirements, and students are encouraged to apply directly to the awards for consideration.
- Charles and Maxine Lakin Vet Med Scholarship
- Janice and David Shelton Family Endowed Scholarship in Veterinary Medicine
- Marley Vet Med Scholarship
- Mary Sniadach Scholarship for Veterinary Medicine
- Peggy Lee Stith Scholarship
- Veterinary Medicine Dean's Scholarship Endowment
We consider merit-based aid upon admission to the program during the admission process. Therefore, no separate application is required.
Applying for scholarships can help relieve some of the stress of your veterinary education. Visit the University of Arizona’s Scholarship Universe website to browse additional scholarship opportunities.