Celebrating our Graduating VetCats
The College of Veterinary Medicine invites you to the Class of 2024 Graduation Celebration.
Graduation is more than a ceremony. It’s an experience unlike any other, celebrating your next step in life. Wonder led you to this moment. And we can’t wait to see where Wonder will take you next.
Address: The University of Arizona
1020 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721-0029
Centennial Hall Parking
Parking is available at Tyndall Garage*, a short walk from Centennial Hall. On-street parking is also available in the Main Gate neighborhood.
*Parking costs for University garages are charged by the hour.
Tickets will be required for entrance. More information will be provided early next year.
Summer business casual wear is encouraged for guests.
Watch our commencement virtually—more information to come.
Centennial Hall Security
Anyone entering the premises is subject to a search of personal belongings, including but not limited to the inspection of bags, purses, strollers, coats, hats, and wheelchairs.
Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” are not permitted.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection, including but not limited to oxygen tanks, diabetes kits, allergy pens, etc.
Centennial Hall will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
All persons are subject to Arizona Board of Regents and University of Arizona rules and regulations, and the laws of the State of Arizona. The University may revoke the ticket license and eject or refuse entry to persons for violation of these rules, regulations, and laws, disruptive behavior, illegal activity, or other misconduct.
All patrons and their belongings are subject to search upon entering Centennial Hall. By entering our venue, you consent to such screenings, which may include bag checks and the use of metal detectors.
The following items are prohibited in Centennial Hall:
- Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to firearms (permitted or not)
- Video and audio recorders
- Professional quality camera equipment
- Selfie sticks/poles
- Glass or metal containers
- Any outside food or drink, however, medically necessary items will be permitted after proper inspection.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Folding chairs, seat backs, or seat cushions
- Long golf umbrellas
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers or horns
- Signs, posters, banners, balloons and flags
- Personal transportation device (i.e. skateboard, bicycle, hoverboard, etc.) that is not required due to disability.
- Parcels, packages, and any items the contents of which are not displayed
- Centennial Hall Staff cannot accept gifts of any kind for the entertainer(s)
Centennial Hall reserves the right to restrict any other items that could pose a safety hazard or restrict another guest's enjoyment.
General Information and Assistance
Staff and student volunteers can answer questions and assist during the event. These volunteers will wear red shirts with the College of Veterinary Medicine logo. Please feel free to stop them for information or to introduce yourselves.
Please note: Graduation is live-streamed, photographed, and recorded. Your attendance at graduation confirms your willingness to appear in video, photographs, and recordings and releases The University of Arizona from all liability in connection therewith.
If you have questions about access or requesting any disability-related accommodations for this event, such as ASL interpreting, closed-captioning, wheelchair access, electronic text, etc., please contact CVMfirstname.lastname@example.org.