Enhance our student learning experience through financial partnership.
The University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine is a new program focused on educating future veterinary medical professionals and leaders. We are designing and testing new ways to improve veterinary medicine to advance human and animal health locally and globally.
Partnerships with clinics and organizations provide students with trusted resources for reliable, cutting-edge information about the field of veterinary medicine. Learning from real-world experiences prepares our students for authentic interactions and enables our graduates to be day-one-ready. Discover how you can engage with the future leaders of veterinary medicine.
Schedule a time to share your expertise and educate our students about your organization or practice.
Host a fun event focused on putting the complete wellness of our students first.
Become a clinical educational partner and help teach the future of our veterinary profession.
Sponsor one of our significant student-focused during the year—partner with us to support the Career Fair, the White Coat Ceremony, or our Graduation.
Partner and support the efforts of a student club or organization.
The Office of Student Affairs offers an excellent opportunity for Corporate Practice, Private Practice, Government, Pet Food Companies, Non-Profits, and many more to interact with our future graduates. Our newly established veterinary college has over 200 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine students excelling in our full-time, rigorous, three-year program. This event will allow you to promote your organization and network with our highly motivated and professional student body.
We want to match you with the partnership experience that best fits your needs and the needs of our students. Discover which level would best suit your company goals.
Bronze Partner ($1000 Annually)
Bronze Partners receive the following benefits:
- Consultation with a Student Affairs Career Advisor on building your brand on campus
- Targeted emails to students advertising your open positions and upcoming events
- Visibility on the CVM website
- Email promotion to student clubs and/or organizations
- One complimentary information session
Silver Partner ($2500 Annually)
Silver Partners receive the following benefits:
- Bronze partner benefits plus
- Visibility in the student VetCat Newsletter (biweekly email)
- Wildcat Wellness Tabling
- Company spotlight in student VetCat Newsletter
Gold Partner ($5000 Annually)
Gold Partners receive the following benefits:
- Silver partner benefits plus
- Event with student clubs/organizations
- One additional complimentary information session
- One additional spotlight in VetCat Newsletter
- Career Fair Fee Waived
- Spotlight article in VetCat Insider (bi-annual publication)
Thank You To Our Gold Partners
Thank You To Our Silver Partners