Finances can be challenging during medical school and residency. There are a variety of places that can help.

  • Pima County Services
    Emergency assistance for rent, utilities, homeowners information and much more.  
  • UA Campus Pantry Distribution events offer important food stables at no cost to students and staff. 
  • Interfaith Community Services
    ICS provides financial assistance and short-term case management for individuals or families in emergency situations. The types of assistance offered include: rent and mortgage, utilities, emergency prescription medications, food and gas vouchers, and back-to-work expenses such as permits, ID′s and clothing vouchers.
  • Utility Bill Assistance Tucson Urban League